英 [ˈgɜ:lfrend] 美 [ˈgɜ:rlfrend]
名词 女朋友; 女性朋友
A：Why are you so glum?
B：My girlfriend recently broke my heart.
1. Formula 1 star Jenson Button's girlfriend has put her modelling career in the fast lane with a racy new campaign.
2. Money can't buy you love, but it can let you rent a girlfriend to take home for Chinese New Year.
3. The man then jumped into the water while his girlfriend turned away to take a call.
4. It was reported that the woman did so because she couldn't find a good job while the man leapt after a quarrel with his girlfriend.
5. Hamilton Island caretaker Ben Southall and his girlfriend Breanna Watkins arrive at the Australian Island yesterday.
6. The others just don't understand why anyone would care how much weight an actress lost, or pictures of an actor and his rumored girlfriend on the beach.
7. The'Gangster Squad'actor apparently refused to cohabit with his actress girlfriend who it emerged he was dating last September.
8. The driver explained that his girlfriend took the dog for a walk after the pet got carsick.
9. US pop star Aaron Carter admits having cheated on former girlfriend Hilary Duff, even though he insists she was his first and most intense love.
1. I asked the man to inscribe my girlfriend's name on the ring I bought for her.
2. You are the big apple of mine, I hope you can be my girlfriend.
3. You are my boyfriend for 100 days and I'll be your girlfriend for 100 days.
你是我的男朋友达 100 天之久，而且我将是你的女朋友达 100 天之久。
4. As soon as i told my girlfriend that i didn't have lot of money. She dropped me.
5. His econemic condition doesn't allow him to splurge money on his girlfriend.